หน้า: [1] 2 3

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Try yourselve...  (อ่าน 10556 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 ขาจร กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Try yourselve...

Can you read this?

Olny srmat poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

ก็จริงแหะ
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 07 มิ.ย. 2006, 07:38 น. โดย zigaratte » บันทึกการเข้า

ตั้งแต่เมื่อฉันรู้จัก และฉันได้มาพบเธอ มันทำให้ฉันต้องเปลี่ยน  เปลี่ยนแปลงหัวใจฉันไป ได้เรียนรู้สิ่งใหม
มันคืออะไร  งง

could not believe that I could actually understand what was reading.
the phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research
at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are,
the only important things is that the first and last letter be in the right place.
The rest can be total mess and you can still read it without a problem.
This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself,
but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thought spelling was important!!
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 07 มิ.ย. 2006, 07:52 น. โดย เจ้าจั๊ว » บันทึกการเข้า

there are no regrets in life, just lessons . .
xht a lto
 ง่ะ

บันทึกการเข้า

ที่สุดถ้ามันจะไม่คุ้ม
แต่มันก็ดีที่อย่างน้อยได้จดจำ
ว่าครั้งนึงเคยก้าวไป...
อ่านไม่ออก ความรู้น้อยค่ะ ง่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า

ไม่ได้มาเยี่ยมโลกนาน...เปลี่ยนไปเยอะเลย...-.-*
Couldn't believe that I could ... understand what I was reading. The ... power of the human mind, according what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thought spelling was important!

หาไม่ได้ 2 คำ  ฮือๆ~ แปลประมาณว่าอักษรที่อยู่หน้าสุดกับสุดท้ายวางตำแหน่งถูกที่แล้ว ที่เหลือให้สลับกันเพื่อเรียงอักษรให้ถูกต้อง จบค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า

กลับมาแล้วเฟร้ย แย้ก!

เขา บอก ว่า นค เรา ก็ แลปก
ลอง ลสับ ษักอร ดู บาง ตัว
แต่ก็ อ่าน ข้างใน ออก
นี่เป็น คาวม หมัศรจรย์ ของ สอมง คน
บันทึกการเข้า

ทำมาหากินด้วยการเปิดร้านสกรีนเสื้อยืด จ้ะ
dHpy'vjkovvdvp^jfu  หน้าแตก
ก็ยังอ่านออกอยู่ดี
บันทึกการเข้า
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 17 ก.พ. 2007, 22:05 น. โดย โลกส่วนตัว » บันทึกการเข้า

นั่นหมายความว่า เราพิมพ์ผิดได้ ไม่ห้ามโดยกฎหมาย และไม่ใช่เรื่องน่าเอามาล้อ  โวย
บันทึกการเข้า

เกะกะ ระราน พาลไม่เลือกสถานที่
เป็นความน่าทึ่งของสมองมนุษย์นะคะ
.. พิมพ์ผิดก็ยังอ่านออก
บันทึกการเข้า

couldn't believe that i could actually understand what i was reading. the phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a resercher at cambridge university, it doesn't matter what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. the rest can be total mess and you can still read it without a problem. this is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. amazing huh? yeah and i always thought spelling was important!

ฮิ้ววว สนุกแฮะ
บันทึกการเข้า

Viens petite fille dans mon comic strip Viens faire des bull's, viens faire des WIP!
Des CLIP! CRAP! des BANG! des VLOP! et des ZIP! SHEBAM! POW! BLOP! WIZZZZZZ!
ละว้โ
บันทึกการเข้า

AH_LuGDeK, AH_LuGDeK_R
 เจ๋ง เยี่ยมค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า

ตามหารักแท้ค่ะ โฮกกก
เจ๋งเนอะ สมองคนเรา
บันทึกการเข้า

นักเขียนการ์ตูนรายปี
เจ๋งครับป๋า สมองคนเราเนี้ย  อันนี้เป็นภาษาอังกฤษ ยังเป็นแบบฝึกสมองฝึกภาษาไปในตัวด้วย  ปลื้ม
บันทึกการเข้า

วาว วาว เสียงรถไฟแล่นไปฤทัยครื้นเครง
หน้า: [1] 2 3